Account or login problems
If you are experiencing difficulty logging into your account on OptumRx.com, please be sure you are entering your Username and Password correctly. Be sure to verify that your Caps Lock button is not active and that you’ve spelled everything correctly. Usernames and Passwords are case-sensitive, so please be sure you’re entering that information accurately.
If you see a message that says "you must enable cookies in order to login," go to our Cookie Help area of Technical Questions and follow the directions to enable cookies on your browser.
If our computer server is not operating, you will see a message that says that is what is happening. This is temporary. We are sorry this is happening, and hope you will try again later.
If you are still having trouble, please contact customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will be happy to help.
Minimum browser requirements for the secure areas of this website
To see and use all areas of our site you must have the following:
- A computer with Internet access
- Web browser with 128-bit encryption (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.), which provides the highest level of security for your medical information.
- Your Web browser must be able to accept "cookies". We send your computer cookies so our website can "recognize" you when you go from one page to the next. These packets of information cannot harm your computer or give away your confidential information in any way.
If you get disconnected from our website while placing your order, your order most likely did not go through. To check, go to the Order Status page. If the order was not submitted, you can re-enter the order.
If disconnection problems continue, please contact customer service to place your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Select Tools from the main menu:
- Select Internet Options
- On the popup window, click on the Privacy tab:
- On the "Cookies" section
- Check "Accept cookies from sites"
- Check "Accept third-party cookies"
- Select Keep until "they expire"
- Close the "Privacy" dialog box
Note: When you give another person access to your account, they will be able to see information about you and your prescriptions. You should be careful about who you choose to have access to this information. You may also wish to review your choice of "Caregiver" or "Account Manager" on a regular basis by selecting "My Account Manager".
This page was updated on February 9, 2017