How do I find the mobile site?
Open your smart phone browser and type in m.optumrx.com. You also can type in our full address, www.optumrx.com, and you will automatically be directed to the mobile version of our site. Once the site is loaded on your phone, you can bookmark it.
Can I use the mobile site on any smart phone?
Yes. Just enter m.optumrx.com into the web browser of your smartphone. Or use your phone to scan this tag:
Can I use both the full site and the mobile site?
Yes. If you make a change to your account or manage your prescriptions on one site, that information will be updated on the other site as well.
How to set up text message medication reminders
- On the home page, click My Prescriptions. Click Medication Reminders. (If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in first.)
- Enter the mobile phone number where you want the text message reminder(s) to be sent.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your mobile carrier.
- Choose the type of reminder you would like to receive. You can get reminders when mail order prescriptions are ready for refill and renewal, when prescriptions are eligible for transfer to mail service and when orders have been shipped. You can also set reminders for specific times of day and for specific medications.
- When you are done, click Save.
Note: When you give another person access to your account, they will be able to see information about you and your prescriptions. You should be careful about who you choose to have access to this information. You may also wish to review your choice of "Caregiver" or "Account Manager" on a regular basis by selecting "My Account Manager".