Download the Mobile App todayYou can download the OptumRx mobile app by searching for OptumRx in the App Store or Google Play.
Can I use both the full site and the mobile site?Yes. If you make a change to your account or manage your prescriptions on the website or app, that information will be updated on the other as well.
The home screen looks different. What do I need to know?We have made some smart changes to make managing your prescriptions more seamless. From this screen you can:
• “Order now”
• Check an “Order status”
• View a list of “My drugs”
• “Search drug pricing”
• “Scan to refill”
• “Add prescription”
Where can I access My ID card and other profile informationYou can click on the 3 dots and “More” at the bottom of the screen. This will bring you to the My account section. Here you can access My profile, Home delivery settings, App settings and information about OptumRx.
How to set up text message medication reminders
• Click “Tools” on the bottom of the home screen. Click “My medication reminders.” (If you are not logged in, you will have to do that first.)
• Click the “New” button to set up a new reminder.
• Choose the medicine for which you want to set up a reminder.
• Choose the frequency of the reminder.
• Choose the time for the reminder.
• Click the “Save” button.